A Turk is in a Quiz Contest trying to win prize money US$ 1 Million.
The questions are as follows:
1) How long was the 100 yr war?
The Turk says "I will skip this".
2) In which country are the Panama hats made?
The Turk asks for help from the University students.
3) In which month do the Russians celebrate
the October Revolution?
The Turk asks for help from general public.
4) Which of these was King George VI first name?
The Turk asks for lucky cards.
5) The Canary islands, in the Pacific Ocean, has its name based on which animal:
A) CANARY BIRD
The Turk gives up.
If u think you are indeed clever and laughed at our
Turk friend, then
please check the answers below:
1) The 100 year war lasted 116 years from 1337-1453.
2) The Panama hat is made in Equador.
3) The October revolution is celebrated in November.
4) King George's first name was Albert. In 1936 he changed his name.
5) Puppy. The Latin name is INSULARIA CANARIA which means islands of
Don't ever laugh at our Turk friends again.
۱۳۸٤/۱/۱٧ - Pishi maloos